Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday sun and fun wear


Today is my given day of rest, meaning all life things happen today. So farmers market shopping, trader joes, and sitting outside will be the order of the day. Tomorrow is a long library night...


Today I am wearing a long t-shirt with a cute imprint of a tuxedo print, matched with my find from Urban. The green army vest toughens the lady-likeness of the rest of the outfit and I tied it all together with a very loud and very comfortable jersey skirt. The stripes is one of my favorite patterns and adds a funkiness to the outfit. Also I am wearing a mash of different beaded necklaces to give my poor nickel allergic neck a rest.


Finally I am wearing a fairy pin I got at Bard years ago and turquoise colored shoes. I am debating utilizing the BOGO at Payless today, we will see if I can stave off my craving for more cute and afforable shoes.

I looked at the calendar and it is only a little over a month until I turn 26, I hope I dress my age!

Tip of the Day: Wear military-inspired items with funky additions like a striped skirt. Break it up with some basic colors and shapes too.

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($10)
Vest: Urban O ($20)
Skirt: Express ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Accessories: All gifts, HB, Auntie, and my Friend Filip!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment