Friday, April 22, 2011

Floral Heels and Flares Friday!


I loved these pants from the first moment I saw them at the Gap. But I wasn't willing to shell out $70 for them. Luckily, like so many things at the gap, they went on sale and I snagged them. However, they are still not quite perfect because they are way too long on me. This meant that in order to wear them today, I had to break out my REALLY high heels. These aren't any higher then my Boden t-straps, but they are more certainly more playful.


I bought these shoes at Anthropologie when I started my current job. I usually treat myself to a pair of shoes when I start a new job. These are called Pop Stars, and I can see why.

















I was lucky that my pop stars are high enough to be worn with my new flares. Although sadly the flares sometimes hid the flower on the toes of my shoes.











As I said, I loved these pants the moment I saw them. Although I have loved flares since I was 11, these pants have a 70's vibe that is not usually my thing. However, these spoke to me the first time I saw them and I loved wearing them today. Hopefully soon I will get them hemmed so I can wear them more.


To accent the pants and shoes, I wore a plain light green sweater which I love for its color and simplicity.


















Shoes: Poetic License via Anthropologie, $70
Pants: The Gap, $30
Sweater: Banana Republic, $25



Happy Pop Star Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment