Monday, April 25, 2011

Just another monday, except for the clothes!



Today is yet another Monday and the beginning of another week. I am in the process of finals - researching, staying up late, and wrestling with topics and ideas. The last thing I want to wrestle with is my clothe so today I am dressed semi casually and threw in some interesting pieces to make the outfit a bit more fun and playful.



I am wearing several given items, the shirt and blazer and amazingly cheap pants I just bought at the gap. The color and the zippers were the reason why I wanted/needed them. I have a bunch of bracelets, rings, and pins today and borrowed colorful shoes to fight the gray that in NYC today.

Tip of the Day: try a kinda crazy t-shirt, under a more conservative blazer!

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Given by friend (martha)
Blazer:: Given by friend (Emily)
Pants: The Gap ($12)
Shoes: Borrowed (Emma) but from Rainbow
Bracelets: Flea Markets ($10)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Pin: Gift (Lenya)

No comments:

Post a Comment