Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Skirt Saturday!


Of course after the beautiful weather over the last three days, today, on the weekend, it cooled down. It is no longer perfect weather, but it was still warm enough to break out one of my favorite skirts. I had to go into work today, and this outfit felt fun without and spring-like without the worry of whether it was appropriate to be worn in the office.

I love this skirt for the fun colors and polka dot pattern. Because of the variety of colors it can be worn will all sorts of tops.

Today I wore it with a green sweater and a pink tank (although I was never warm enough to take off the sweater). I bought this sweater because I like how it looks with my eyes. I have grayish eyes that are sometimes blue and sometimes green, depending on what I wear. When I wear this sweater they look the same color.

Skirt: J. Jill, bought for me by my Marmee
Sweater: Banana Republic, $25
Tank: Old Navy, $2
Shoes: Pull and Bear, 13 Euros in Spain


Springtime love! I hope the good weather is headed your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment