Friday, April 15, 2011

With a Little Help from My Friends!


Its Friday, the sun is shining, and two friends contributed to my outfit today. When I planned out this outfit last week I failed to put aside a belt or socks. The socks would not have been such an issue except my legs are super sore from two days of yoga (yes it can happen) so I wanted to wear my converse. Luckily one of the people I work for brought me some socks so I could run for my bus this afternoon sans blisters. And my roomie Mrs. V luckily still had some belts in the apartment and was her usual generous self and loaned me a belt.




I really liked my outfit today. It has been a crazy week and this outfit was both comfortable and functional. I went up and down the stairs about a dozen times today (no joke), but I still felt like I looked pulled together and professional.







I felt like the belt I borrowed from Mrs. V gave my outfit a nice kick of color and pattern. I also like that both my converse and my belt today had floral patterns on them. I am a big fan of floral, and using it as an accent is one of my favorite tricks.





















Princess Fiona was kind enough to hang out during my photo shoot today. As I mentioned in a previous post, the Schnuggliest cat in the world!





Top: The Gap, $7
Belt: J. Crew, borrowed from Mrs. V
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters, gift from Stormy Normy
Shoes: Converse via Maribel, $25
Scarf: Gift from Mrs. V (from Italy)
Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my Brother





Have fun at the Bard party tonight Miss P! I'm glad my skirt is there with you even if I can't be!


Happy Friday everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment