Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday - traveling garb

Hello everyone!

Another busy day! and I even crossed from Boston to NYC (and tried to look good while doing it). Today was a fun day that revolved around sports gear, my main accessory being my basketball. I played short people basketball for an hour or so with some, well, short people like me! Then I ran home, stuffed my clothes and other items into several bags and shipped on out on the lovely and internet-filled Bolt Bus.

Today I wore a mix of things:
I wore my striped cardigan, cover-up top that I got at JC Penny for $5. I wore my men's sweater vest for another go with the same striped belt. I joined it with my H&M plaid skinny slacks. For accessories I stayed minimal (for me) with a gold-plated necklace shaped like leaves and green patent leather shoes from Payless so long ago that I have NO idea when I bought them.


Outfit:
Cover-Up: JC Penny ($5)
Top: Forever 21 ($8.99)
Belt: An addition from another top
Pants: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless (no clue the price)
Necklace: Claire's Accessories ($12.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment