Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Seeing the Light at the End of the Week Wear


It's Weds!! Usually today is absolute insanity for me BUT today I only have work and class from 9-5 and then I am done with the day! How will I spend the precious free hours? Only time will tell. At any rate I am super excited for this outfit and despite the simpleness of the outfit itself I am pleased by how it is put together and my accessories, which are coming out of my ears and all over my room - I have way too much of it.

Now when I am wearing a great outfit, I just feel more confident. I walk straighter and feel more comfortable and like myself when I am dressed well, sometimes I am slightly unsure of the outfit and that can throw a monkey wrench in the day. Today is not one of those days!

Today I am wearing my Usual Suspect pants from Urban Outfitters. They are extremely soft and the soft gray is a great tone. I am always looking for cropped pants that are actually cropped, which can be tricky when you are five feet tall. I matched the gray pants with a layer of tank-tops. One Ikat print from Old Navy, the other is red and white striped from H&M. I threw on a funky blazer over the tops to keep myself even slightly warm.


As for accessories I am wearing many gifts given to me by many amazing people. The three necklaces are given to me by three friends. The star necklace (barely noticeable here) is from my friend Martha. The green pendant is from my friend and roommate Emma, and the compass necklace is from my lovely HB! I am also wearing a wood bracelet from Urban not seen here. My shoes are from Payless and the socks are H&M.

Tip of the day: Try things that are slightly shrunken and trust your friends judgment on accessories!

1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love your tops! The colors and the patterns together look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete