Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Tights Tuesday!


The sun has decided to grace us with her presence again, which means I get to go tights free for a few days. I used this weather as an excuse to wear my navy blue button down pencil skirt. When I bought this skirt I thought it would be a great neutral because its navy. I also really like the mismatched buttons on the front and waist band. However, I actually find this skirt hard to wear. Although it is still a neutral, I have trouble choosing tops and shoes that are work appropriate but still look good with the shirt.


To compliment the navy skirt I wore a neutral gray shirt that is embelished with a bow, my bright purple sweater, and my teal pumps. I like how the neutral but embelished skirt and shirt were balanced out by the bright color of the cardigan and shoes.
























Skirt: Anthropologie, $30
Shirt: The Gap, $17
Cardigan: Halogen, gifted
Shoes: Seychelles via Nordstrom, $55

Happy Sunny Tuesday!

Hang in there Miss P, the end is near and you can do it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment