Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gifted Tuesday!




Yep, its true, everything I wore today was given to me! Each of the pieces that I am wearing today came from a friend and has become one of my favorite articles of clothing.

As I mentioned in my post yesterday, I am moving, so this outfit was put together last week before I thought about the fact that skirt and top were gifted. When I realized this, I decided to wear my also gifted shoes to make it a totally gifted outfit.


The skirt is from a clothing swap that my friend JK hosted almost three summers ago. A friend of hers brought it, and I snagged it. The girl who I got it from bought it at Anthropologie to wear to an interview and never wore it again. I on the other hand wear it all the time. I love the button details and the color!







The shirt is a Gap shirt given to me by Stormy Normy. It has really great volume because of the gathering at the neckline. I love tucking it into skirts to balance out the top.







The shoes are the Stuart Weitzman's I wrote about in last week's post from my Coolest A. In the picture below you can actually see how beautiful they are. And the low heel makes them great to wear all day (although the slingback makes going up and down the stairs kind of a pain).




















The final gifted touch of my outfit are the Starfish earrings that I got from my roomie Mrs. V!





Shoes: Stuart Weitzmans from Coolest A
Skirt: Anthropologie from the JK clothing swap
Shirt: The Gap from Stormy Normy
Earrings: J. Crew from Mrs. V










Just in case you were wondering, although I try to look pulled together and work appropriate for work, this is what I look like when I come home!

Special thanks to Mrs. V for helping me take the pictures this evening (and for getting down and dirty cleaning the apartment)!

No comments:

Post a Comment