Monday, April 11, 2011

Warm and Sticky - time for a bright skirt!



Today is a hot one, but chillier in the morning so I improvised (kinda) and wore a slim bright skirt with some gray tights. I choose a basic t-shirt because I wanted to keep the color and the excitement in one place, which is silly because I always wear more pattern then a fabric shop. I also topped it off with a cropped jacket because it gets very chilly in the office.

I wore a necklace I made with slices of geode and some cloth and my purple suede wedges.

Now I gotta get outside! too nice in here!

Tip of the day: Wear color and GET OUTSIDE!



Outfit:
Jacket: H&M ($10)
T-Shirt: Petit bateau (Free)
necklace: made (AMNH Geodes $2.99)
Skirt: H&M ($20)
Tights: The Gap ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment