Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunny, Hot, and Humid Easter Sunday


Happy Easter Sunday! I gave up sugar for my secular lent so I have accomplished my goal and boy did I indulge!

It was beyond beautiful today and I was able to bear arms, legs, toes even some collar-bone! So here is my sunny Sunday outfit!

Today I am wearing a pretty comfortable and basic outfit. The GAP had an amazing sale this weekend where everything was 40% EVEN sales items so of course I had to pounce. I am not typically a GAP shopper but I will when I smell a deal, and this deal was as fragrant as a French Cheese Shop! Anyhoo so the top I am wearing is a cranberry red flouty racer back tank that I wore tucked into some very nice cropped dark plaid shorts. I accessorized with an owl necklace and some colorful bracelets. For shoes I choose floral platforms to make the outfit a little more girl and to add some height to the outfit.

Overall I really liked how the tank showed off my arms and matched my dark brown shorts well. The shoes were slightly painful but my feel are too sensitive so that will end soon.

Tip of the Day: Go to the GAP for great sales and add platforms to any and all outfits!

Outfit:
Top: The Gap ($10)
Shorts: H&M ($20)
Platforms: DSW ($10)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters($5)
Bracelets: Mixture ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment