Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dressing Well in the Rain


It is yet another rainy day in New York City and as it pours I debated many outfits today. As much as I like my rubber rain boots I decided to leave them at the apartment and wrestle the weather in my patent leather flats, a BIG umbrella, and a smile.

As an east-coaster I understand the Spring is a fickle time and I understand the deep need for rain. I am NOT a fan of it though and I refuse to dress appropriately! So follow me through my non-rain, rain wear...

Today I am wearing on sale black cargo pants from H&M. I like the way they fit and of course the price, $10! I also have a pair in gray because I really like the zippers, the pockets and how they toughen the rest of my outfit. I am wearing a light gray flowy top with stars on it from Urban Outfitters and a Mexican shrunken vest. The jewelry today is an assortment of necklaces and a mash of bangles.



Finally my shoes are Payless and have a moccasin like look but in Patent Leather. I LOVE them!

Outfit:
Top: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Vest: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($15)
Pants: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Necklace (Turquoise): Cultural Survival Bazaar ($12)
Bracelets: All given to me as gifts/made i. e. the tooth brush bracelet from high school.

Tip of the Day: Fight Mother Nature with Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment