Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shades of Blue Saturday!



For the first Saturday in a while I have not been in the process of moving or involved in any sort of wedding (or preparation for a wedding). This allowed me time to run some much needed errands. So the name of the game today was fun and functional.


Today I wore my batik challenge top with my go to skinny belt. However, since the weather in CA seems to have decided to conspire with the weather in NYC, it was an overcast day today.

So I used the weather as an excuse rock my ruffled blue cardigan as a nice compliment to my purple batik top. I really like the way that pattern on the top and the ruffles on the sweater compliment eachother.


Along with my cardigan, I also wore my blue military blazer. I love this blazer for its color and shape. Its also slightly cropped, which I like for this outfit because it allowed my batik top to stick out.


To finish off my outfit, I wore some gray Steve Madden flats. I like that they have the cap toe to make them more then just one color, but they are still neutral enough not to take away from an outfit.













Top: The Gap, $12.97
Sweater: Anne Taylor, $18
Blazer: Cidra via Maribel, $30
Jeans: The Gap, $35
Shoes: Steve Madden, $25



Please come back sunshine, I miss you!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment