Monday, April 25, 2011

Rainy Day Monday!



I, like Miss P, discovered the amazing sale going on at the Gap this weekend. My top is one of the things that I picked up this weekend. However, the weather intervened and decided to rain this morning. So I ended up rocking this new black top over my long sleeved shirt jumper style and my favorite wide length pants.
















I bought this top at the gap because I really liked the crochet detail on the shoulder. I also really liked the volume of the top. And the detailing on of the back as well.





Initially I was going to wear these tops with a skirt, but then the volume of the shirt looked way better with the wide leg pants.

Later, when I got home from work, to go out to dinner, I took off my belt and changed into jeans and flats. For dinner I let the volume of the shirt go free, instead of wearing it cinched like I had all day at work.









I really like the shirt when its cinched, but I think with tighter bottoms it could be pulled off without the belt. I will have to figure out how to play with its volume in the future.






The cats decided to get in on my photoshoot today. Although when it came to taking the pictures they decided they weren't so into it.






Black Top: The Gap, $6
Purple Long Sleeve: The Gap, $10
Work Pants: The Gap, $30
Jeans: American Eagle, Gift from Stormy Normy
Belt: Jeremy's, $20
Heels: Banana Republic, $35
Flats: Anthropologie, $60









Happy Schnuggly Kitty Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment