Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Even the Best Laid Plans




I had a Miss P worthy busy day today so I tried to put together an outfit that was both functional and still funky. I based my outfit around my striped Gap top. I saw this top at the Gap ages ago, but I wasn't willing to pay anywhere near full price for it. Luckily I found it on sale (in my size) this weekend during the awesome Gap sale.



As I said, I had a lot going on today and then plans after work, so put together an outfit that would let me do it all.






I paired my striped top (love the colors) with a black skirt and purple shoes. Because I was going out after work, I also wore some black tights so I wouldn't freeze. I topped it off with a black cardigan because I couldn't find a sweater that went well with the colors in the top. I'll have to work on that.





















Top: the Gap, $12
Skirt: The Gap, I've had it since I was 16
Tights: Banana Republic, $5
Shoes: Nine West, I can't remember!

Hope your having a great mid-week!

No comments:

Post a Comment