Thursday, April 7, 2011

There is some great weather coming soon and it is Thursday, my last day of classes for the week! I have a run on Saturday (not really to do with fashion, but still exciting!).

Today I wanted to wear something pretty comfy, warm, but also stylish. I was in a mini rush this morning but I had prepared my outfit last night so I threw it on and left.

Today I am wearing an H&M dress as a long tunic shirt with black H&M pants and the green vest from my Usual Suspect. I belted the outfit with the belt from a skirt I just bought. I am slightly addicted to using other belts and sashes for other outfits. If it is not glued to a piece of clothing it will be used for other purposes. The colors are slightly darker today but my accessories: ring, watch, and necklace are brigh.


A new great development in Patty's Fashion world is a new HUGE purse to replace a very old purple satchel from Target. It was found at K-Mart for $24 bucks and it has a bag within a bag! Pics to come soon!


So the shoes are not shown today, you have all seen them before, black Isabel Toledo flats with tufts of fabric at the top in black. I ran out almost shoeless today but threw those on in a jiffy. Accessories are from Cultural Survival Bazaar, a gift from a friend, and the ring was also a gift.

Outfit:
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Tunic/Dress: H&M ($20)
Pants: H&M ($20)
Jewelry: Gifts (Free), Cultural Survival ($15)
Shoes: Payless ($39.99)



No comments:

Post a Comment