Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Friday, Hello Finals?


It is EARTH DAY!!! Appreciate your birth and hug a tree, recycle some trash you see, or learn how to reduce your waste through eliminating plastics, paper, excess items from your life.

Don't worry this wont be a preaching post but it will highlight that soon my life will be engulfed in the flames of finals so outfits may get a bit more comfortable.

Today is not that day however, since it is beautiful (but chilly)and friday I wanted to wear some flash under something a little more conservative.


Today I am wearing a very old H&M Dress that was on sale, a dress that was given to me by my lovely friend Emily (it will also be the highlight of the "Can You Wear That, Really" segment of this blog. I decided because it was chilly to wear some opaque cranberry colored tights and purple shoes to round out the color scheme. I decided to mix my metallics as well and wear gold and silver jewelry as compliments to the metallic in the layered dress.

Tip of the Day: Mix your metals, layer those dresses!
HAPPY EARTH DAY ALL!

Outfit:
Dress (top layer): H&M ($10)
Dress (inner layer) DKNY (Gift, $0)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Tights: The Gap ($5)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Necklaces: Flea Markets ($5)
Rings: More Flea markets ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment