Friday, April 29, 2011

My Late Start Friday!



This morning, the first thing I did when I woke up was check for pictures of the royal wedding. I, like so many people I know, couldn't wait to see Kate's dress, the Princes in uniform, and all the clothes and hats that the spectacle of the royal wedding provided.


This however meant I had very little time to put myself together.






Unusually for me, I hadn't put my outfit together even in my mind in advance . . . .

I threw on another one of my gap sale tops from last weekend with some basic skinny jeans.








To spice up my otherwise boring outfit, I wore my polka dot cardigan. Because my black top was flowy, I snagged a belt from my mother. I really like this belt for its colors and pattern. Although it is tiny, and after lunch perhaps even a little tight.








To finish off my outfit, I wore my red Boden moccasins. I love moccasins and am constantly on the lookout for the perfect pair. I really like these because of their color and their shape. They are not as slouchy as I would like, but hopefully they'll get there.









Cardigan: Boden, $20
Top: The Gap, $3
Jeans: The Gap, bought for me by my marm
Belt: Borrowed from my marm
Shoes: Boden, $60 (definitely a splurge)

No comments:

Post a Comment