Friday, April 1, 2011

Floral Friday!


Another Friday, another excuse to break out my jeans and rock the casual wear. Because the weather has been so nice lately, I decided to break out this floral short sleeved cardigan. I don't wear this very often, because I find it hard to wear. Although I think the fact that it is short sleeved is cute, but it also makes it hard to wear.

Because the floral pattern on the cardigan (and the contrasting pattern near the buttons) makes such a statement I decided to just wear it over a dark teal tank with my favorite cropped skinny cords. I love these pants because they hit me right above the ankle which gives them a retro look. These pants are from the gap, and they are supposed to be true cropped pants, but I actually have really short legs, so they are longer then they are supposed to be.

I also love these pants because they allow me to show off whatever shoes I want. Today, staying in the blue family I chose my teal Seychelles. These are some of my favorite shoes because they are such a great color, but they are also a classic pump. This lets me wear them more often around the office because even though they are bright color (my camera couldn't capture them quite right), the more traditional shape make them look good with so many outfits.





















Cardigan: Anthropologie, $60
Tank: Banana Republic, $10
Pants: The Gap, $40
Shoes: Seychelles from Nordstrom, $50



Special thanks to Mrs. V for taking today's pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment