Wednesday, April 20, 2011

"Wear" Is the Sun Wednesday


Things are starting to get pretty gloomy hear on the East Coast. Rain and Clouds are basically the norm. So as always my solution is to bang out something cheerful! Today that means mis-matched patterns and purple tights.

To preface, I am pretty lucky. Everyday I get to wear anything I want (within) reason, so I applaud Miss HB for pulling out some awesome hip and fun clothes in a less than liberal dress code, go HB!

Today's outfit is pretty fun and even the color scheme is pretty subdued the pattern makes up for it.
So I am wearing a Forever 21 dress as a top and a H&M Skirt with pockets and buttons in the back. The purple tights are my favorite and I borrowed a pair of awesome shoes from my roommate (thanks in advance emma!). The Jewelry is given or made. The bracelets were given to me by my friend Martha and my roommate's dad (thanks) The necklace I made with a single earring and a silver chain.

Tip of the day: Wear surprising colored tights with a more subdued color palate AND always clash and mash your patterns!

Outfit:
Dress (as a top): Forever 21 ($19)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tights: Claire's Accessories ($5)
Shoes: Borrowed, from DSW
Accessories: Gifts and made!

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of the same color but different patterns with a pop of a more vibrant color in the tights Miss P!

    ReplyDelete