Sunday, April 10, 2011

Get ready and go! To the library-wear


Hello all,

Finals is fast approaching and I am hitting my first wave of work now. With two ten page papers and two presentations as well as event work to do, a job, and an internship - looking good is seeming like a low priority. You gasp I am sure but things are getting serious with a capital S.

So beyond the stress, Sunday was Natural History survey day and library day. I had to surmise an outfit that could withstand: standing, running away from security guards in case they decided to take away my surveys even though I have permission, doing errands, carrying heavy milk, AND sitting for hours at a time.

Today I wore an H&M blazer in a funky pattern, an ombre style button down from Wet Seal, and my Urban Outfitters Pants. I used a sash from my new skirt because I love the pattern and like to belt things (obviously). I wore a old urban necklace that is a slice of a geode and funky pins in my hair from CVS and H&M. To top it all off, or bottom it off I suppose, I wore my cute new flats from Georges.


Tip of the Day: Be ready for anything and wear comfy pants to sit in!

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($19)
Top: Wet Seal ($5)
Pants: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Georges: ($15)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Pins (assorted places) ($5)

No comments:

Post a Comment